If I won Miss World I would...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hector

What? No, I'm asking you, what?
Nov 6, 2001
London
A lot of threads crop up here concerning the overbearing government, what the government is doing for us, what the government are doing TO us. ID cards, crowd control, immigrants, civil defence in the wake of terrorism, etc, etc.

As I've got older I just see a greater and greater disparity between what we expect from our 'leaders' and what we are prepared to do as individuals within a society, which seems to be absolutely fuck all. The more maligned and marginalised we feel we are, the less we want to contribute, the more we feel oppressed and the more we want to take.

So if you could make one law to make your country/the world a better place what would it be?

I would make a law to set up a forum where the public could discuss current issiues etc. the politicians would have to use the forum and join in.

A two parter - Completely forbid any links between church and state, and enforce the Declaration of Human Rights.

Completely forbid any links between church and state
religious politicians will always try to have that link. and you cant wipe out religions politicians.

sorry for OT.
I would enforce democratic elections in northamerica.

Nephilim said:
religious politicians will always try to have that link. and you cant wipe out religions politicians.
We are talking "ideal world" scenario rather than more practical and mundane stuff. I would get rid of religion-based schools as a warm up, that would help remove some religious politicians in a generation or two.

Lex_Mortis said:
If I would win the Miss World election.. it would mean Im a chick and I would play with my tits n pussy all day =)
Well, ur not far from it :P :)
Seriously, banning phonemarketing/sales. :imu:

No. I love when they call me, I always say yes to answer theier stupid questions.. you just say no to the first three or so questions and they seem to know everything they like and say goodbye..

Q: Do you drink coffie ?
A: No

Q: Does anyone in your household drink coffie

Q: Do you ever plan to ?

Q: *Funny sad voice* Errr.. well thats it then thanks for takeing time to answer thiese questions. Goodbye.
A: No problem, goodbye

Ofcourse someone could problerly come up with some pretty funny answers on the fly.. but this works for me :)

Seriously, banning phonemarketing/sales

:P i know your pain but due to the fact that the uk phone system has an opt out system iam now sales call free :) :moon2:

oh and if i won miss world i would buy the judges new glasses, or i would shackup with second place..... ;)

Nephilim said:

sorry for OT.
I would enforce democratic elections in northamerica.

Roflmao

I love the oxymoronic use of words there...enforce democratic elections....lolololol

If I won miss World I would lobby the european peoples to ban Song for Europe.

Last edited: