ie font bug (glow)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
dunno if anybody gives a shit or if its a common and known one, just thought id let u know :D

its ok with firefox and safari, happens on ie7 and below:

bugzy0.png

It's not a bug. It's a IE feature :)
IE have some fancy effects inside while other browsers don't. So this glowing is not a bug :)

:rofl:, IE "feature". While Microsoft seems to be able to add fucking useless core effects and GUI elements in their browser, they seem to be unable to fucking develop a browser conform JS and CSS standards. K, was offtopic, cudn't resist! :P

:rofl:, IE "feature". While Microsoft seems to be able to add fucking useless core effects and GUI elements in their browser, they seem to be unable to fucking develop a browser conform JS and CSS standards. K, was offtopic, cudn't resist! :P

This is nothing compared to number of serious bugs with using RFC standards IF used at all at some place :rolleyes:

A long time ago, I experienced issues too while editing my sig with [glow]blabla[/glow] feature not glowing in IE the way it was meant to. But it would display fine under FIREFOX. If I remember well it happened when using a glowing color different than the font color.

Might be wrong though as I didnt try this for long.

Last edited: