I want AoR to regroup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SoldierBoy

-))BORED((-
Sep 16, 2001
In The Woods / Swe
Hello faggots, well i have started to miss this comunity and I would Really like to get our old team together but i have no idea where all the old faggots r at this time, well natsi ive got on my msn and menace and hump ive seen writing on these forums not so long ago but binladen and japster, cadaver and all i have no idea where they r :P mebbe you have changed nicks and still hang around well give a shout;)

Yo SB. Greets m8 and how you doin?
Soz if its off topic...: erm stuff, I dont really remember many smileys: :D

well i´m just fine m8, :) have moved together with my gf and were humping like hell:P well life is just gr8.. i´m on a 100mbit line now instead of 56kb :P so its really nice :D

u forgot about UNSEEN, he is playign wow, while baby sitting in kindergarten or whatever lOL

:wave:

i´m on a 100mbit line now instead of 56kb :P so its really nice :D
old AoR members can't compare MBit values of internet connections.
If you wanna impress them, you've to tell how much faster you can download a 10 mins bangbros banging movie. Then they know it's fast or not :nod:

oh how could i forgot unseen:) so he has a kid now:) hmm cadaver is on msn sometimes so gotta talk to him abit, think nutsy has had japs phone number also,gotta try to get hold on em and ask if they wanna play abit again:)