I remember when ..........

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
money was worth something, these day you carnt go out on a fiver like you used, fs years ago a fiver would get me plastered pay for the taxi, pay the hooker and i would still have 4 notes left for the week :D

Originally posted by Ajax
Breeder: starting from puberty to about 42 years of age. At that age the smell of the Tree Of Life(TOL) becomes irresistable. TOL is a vegetable, where a virus lives within. This virus causes dramatical changes to a breeder. It induces changes that take about 6-7 days to complete. All the skin of the body changes into a hard leathery cover. The mouth changes into a birdlike 'beak'. All joints are reinforced, and become ball-shaped joints. The most important change is that its intelligence goes from 'Homo Habilis' to beyond our human intelligence.

Ah Ajax...my long lost son, can you not see the family resemblance in our pics?