i hate this

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Eleador

Jun 25, 2005
holland
ok guys...its 20:35 WoW time and all the servers are down..is this my comps fault? :S or cant u guys login either?

people that were already ingame dont get booted, but try reloggin and it messes up.

im stuck like you, friends of mine are online though. its happened before.

Yaya ive been hammering the login screen for 10mins or so, so i guess sumtin aint right :shout:

man fooo i hate tis! , i jus ran into middle of 4warburgs :( lol n i got d/c canny get back on dno if shiraz still online hope hes still healing me haha

Authentication Server Down
28/06/2005
Due to unforeseen technical difficulties, the authentication server is currently unavailable, preventing from logging into the game, the World of Warcraft Forums, and Account Management. Our technical team is working on solving the issue; we will inform you as soon as the problem has been fixed.
Thank you for your understanding.

ye n1 blizz tarts

Ah reet, Btw go read US WoW site, 1.6 patch notes are up.

Hey inspire ur in luck Mages finally get invisibility! .......but can longer do any magic other than there kool new Auto shoot wand skill :stompa:

Well that was a nice welcome home from work hoping to do some serious lvling up tonight and BAM :shout: ! No friggin log in server!!!!! it will be down for about and hour or 2 i recon?

Well im gonna make the most outta this and grab a bite to eat! Anyone for Egg and Bacon Sandwishes?