i give in ill do it manually

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

F

FAT2188

ok thats it i will do the hammer launch manually all i want to know is what does the person whos getting launched do? does he run hit the hammer then jump or try to jump on the hammer?

And where should the launcher be pointing the hammer?
thats all i want to know im fed up with finding the bind!!!!!!

BUT IF I FIND IT I WAILL POST IT IN THIS FORUM FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW!!!!! SO IT WONT BE A SECRET ANYMORE HEHE!!!

Re: i give in ill do it manually

:p

well if u need a bind for that u really suck

it is that easy that u really dont need a bind and it takes less skill than a hammerjump done manually :)

BTW, i have a bind for it (hammerlaunch) :D

something like Shift=getweapon impacthammer | teamsay hammerlaunch! ;)

the person firing the hmmer up at a angle of about 70% to 90%( straight up ) with fully charged hammer , then another person jumps on their hammer ( without hammer needed ) done sorted u dont need it anyway unless to skip overlord

MUAHAHAHA :lol:

well that is a kick a$$ hammerlaunch :p

FLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...:) ..Like Icarus

:lol:

yeah but even less than him :p

Nice one dude
I am very impressed that you have decided to give up on a disfunctional useless bind that can be done just as easily as a normal one....
The only reason a height set is required anyway is for the perfect optimum Double hammer... And even that can be done (Almost as well) without !

No secreat about hammer launching anymore m8 everyone does it !

If someone was really nice they would offer to take you to a sever and give you a quick demo !
I would m8 but I am unable to play UT from where I am at the mo :(

So come on people instead of saying "Your Shite if you cannot do it" why don't you help him out ?

Tim

give me an icq on 66224499
and ill show you how to HL
and a few nice jump you might need ;)

StarScream >ION< & Lightning -=]NRG[=-

showed me when i first started so i guess its time to pass on the knownledge

send me a message young grasshopper !!

true Stiffler

i'll help u anytime eX

or ask Optical ;)

ahhh the early days, when men you men and hammer launching was only a dream. Now however half the blokes are fags and its like a joiners convention with all these hammers