I found a kitten

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Inferno
i did

it was quite tasty

How can you actually post things about this?
You know how cats/kittens get slaughtered in Asia every day?
Well, they put like 100 cats in a little cage and strangle (so the skin doesn´t get ruined) them 1 at a time for 5 mins. They do this only to get the skin so if you wanna eat the cat you could contact them instead and ask them to send you the meat. In this way you could actually save a few kittens lives.

You´r a sick fuck writing about this really, even though i somehow doubt it´s true. It´s still sick even thinking about it.

i love cats too
i found those cats in jars pics to be disgusting

however, that doesn't mean i can't joke about them

You have the right to think and joke and post what you want of course.

Just thought that eating cats/kittens isn´t a very nice joke. Rather disgusting. (of course my opinnion)

Originally posted by TuT
How can you actually post things about this?
You know how cats/kittens get slaughtered in Asia every day?
Well, they put like 100 cats in a little cage and strangle (so the skin doesn´t get ruined) them 1 at a time for 5 mins. They do this only to get the skin so if you wanna eat the cat you could contact them instead and ask them to send you the meat. In this way you could actually save a few kittens lives.

You´r a sick fuck writing about this really, even though i somehow doubt it´s true. It´s still sick even thinking about it.

Least they get out in the open air :P

Originally posted by RiotChild
Least they get out in the open air :P

Actually they don´t. If you´r talking about the cats.