Hu is Nicer!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hu is Nicer!

• Britney Spears!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Kylie Minogue!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Shakira!

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Shakira
flip1.jpg

flip5.jpg

03_small.jpg

05_small.jpg

Not the Best Piks off her but thay still Nice!

Last edited:
Originally posted by [DI][Mido]
of coursse shakira is :) britney & kylie ar barbies :\

And Shakira isn't a barbie Uhm she made her hear blond to be more popular and now she found out she has a special condition so her real hair wil go wither and wither.

FS, no competition, its Koileeeeeeee

Britney is a "pure howfur"

Shakira is well hot, and can move in stunning ways.

but Kylie! She owns them all!
Have you not seen the Agent Provocateur advert she did, that was banned in the UK for being too hot, jeez .....

:drool:

well its most definetly kylie becasue shes nice and small and great arse and u could pick her up and .............................

well lets not go into that ill hurt myself !!

Originally posted by Arkangel
well its most definetly kylie becasue shes nice and small and great arse and u could pick her up and .............................

well lets not go into that ill hurt myself !!

Strike 3, and I am out.
Bah, there are better things that "nice" "small" and "great arse" I have none of the above but at least you wont confuse my breasts with mountains, even though small and humble are two words that dont describe them :rofl:

Originally posted by Butterfinger
KYLIEE!!!!

I've been humping her in my sleep since I was going through puberty!! :drool:

Honest officer I wasnt.....
I know she isnt even born yet....