How long will the polls be running?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowCat

~dzz~
Dec 24, 2001
Felerian:
How long will those polls run?
Just asking cuz right now i am banned from forum, but i want to vote too...
and would be pretty :banghead: if i dont get the chance to make a vote.

Theres no time set at the moment, but they will probably run until the league development is (almost) done

[edit]Which hopefully isn't the 24 days Felerian has left of his ban[/edit]

Felerian asks:

Is there a way you can unban just for that thread with the vote??
so i at least can make my vote??
and after that ban again?
would be fair imo.

Reactions: zombie
being banned isnt there for nothing, when i was banned it was irritating when i wanted to check for some details but couldnt enter members area sux, just dont do anything stupid in these days andthey might be kind to you :)

Felerian answers:

i dont wanna post m8, i just wanna vote, thats why i am asking if there is a way so the ban can be removed for 15 mins so i can vote and after that put ban back on. Or maybe there is a way to just open the vote threads for me. whatever. I am asking cuz i would feel very ignored if i wouldnt have the option to give my opinion to the starting league, cuz later when ppl dont like something they say: "there were votes at the beginning and you have to accept the final result" - but i couldnt vote and have to accept the bollox some ppl vote?

PS: your sig = pld ^^

Felerian forgot to say:

i would give you positiv rep but my hands are bound ;) :P

/edit from SnowCat:
i give you pos rep from my account for Fel :wave:

didnt even know felerian plays 2k4 :confused:
or he might be playing onslaught, i dunno bout that, but i think the polls will come to a decent end, if they dont time will show and we can switch things around a bit :)

Unseen said:
didnt even know felerian plays 2k4 :confused:

Felerian says:

yes m8, i play UT99 & UT2k4
just add Felerian to your buddylist :)
in 2k4 i play AS, ONS & CTF
look below in the copy of my signature :)

-------------------------------------------------

The Leader of
®3$U®®3©']['IøN
Unreal Tournament Standard Assault Squad
Mess with the best, die like the rest!!!​
love it or hate it :fingers:, but play it!!! :D
UT99: <<4FS>> IAS Squad | «]KAN[» ProAS Squad
UT2k4: UTLORDS AS Squad | UTLORDS ONS Squad

<URFUCKED> I need mental help
<Megor> Have you considered sucide?
<Megor> I've heard thats very popular these day

:nono: @ edit

Well this is my point of view....

Maybe you (Felerian) should have thought twice before letting shit out to the admins. You were banned, and must now take the consequences of that ban.. Thats is the whole point of it. If we would just lift bans left and right so that people could "just" check something here and there, there would be no point of banning.
Which leads to the point that bans are there to remind people not to misbehave, not there to be annoying.

Indeed.
And don't post things on behalf of banned members.
I have an email from Felerian on the subject, email is where it should stay. I'll reply after a decision has been agreed and when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.