Hot dang!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
Apparently they caught bin laden!

(OK, technically this should be in chit chat, but it's funny and political so I think it should really be here)

Attachments

• obama-bin-laden_1885035c.jpg
    obama-bin-laden_1885035c.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 98
Am I the only cynical one in thinking this is convenient timing to announce as Obama in his 3rd year looking for anything to remain in office and in general perfect timing for any government in office with voting about to take place.

Sorry, but for me he's either been dead for years and they were waiting for an advantageous time to announce, or they think he won't resurface so are doing that anyway.

The very fact they won't show evidence of his death speaks volumes and a burial at sea before announcement? They say to avoid a rallying call from Al-Qaeda? Bull shit.

Am I the only cynical one in thinking this is convenient timing to announce as Obama in his 3rd year looking for anything to remain in office and in general perfect timing for any government in office with voting about to take place.

Sorry, but for me he's either been dead for years and they were waiting for an advantageous time to announce, or they think he won't resurface so are doing that anyway.

The very fact they won't show evidence of his death speaks volumes and a burial at sea before announcement? They say to avoid a rallying call from Al-Qaeda? Bull shit.

This.

Canada's federal election is today.........

the conservative party of Stephen Harper currently in power has a controversial 29 billion contract to buy F35's.... and is the party that wants to increase the military spending most...
nice timing... LOOK WAR IS GOOD WE KILL BAD GUYS, first gadaffis son then bin laden 2 days before the election hmm..

Last edited:
Anyone notice the ticker at the bottom of the picture says "Obama" and not "Osama" then? :(