hmmmm.........

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

No, just posts which are offensive to some, and which people have complained about.

My post was not offensive, It was my opinion, nothing more

The thread was not offensive, the 'offensive' link had been removed

So where is it?

Well it was my opinion that it was offensive to me, and not of good taste.

What bit was offensive?

Me saying that just cause suicide bombers are in the news you can't speak about them. That they are people all over the world being killed by snipers, but we don't take a second thought for sniping someone in UT

You find that offensive?

it all depends on what people class as offensive.
:mingun: :rocket: :tank: :sniper: <---all used in wars!

:wanker: :3some: :bj: <--- some people find these offensive!
:gay: <--- this ones just Gay!

Dont know what sui put so aint gonna comment, but immature comments like that arent gonna help anyone cru.

F0 then, this is chit chat, and people can say what they want .. but u just took the first step, in this discussion thread, in creating a flame war by calling me immature .. well done <insert your favourite insult here> :shout:

No further comments

Crusader

I belive that Spirit said ur COMMENT was immature....

but ur cleaarly still pissed @ him from ur last encounter... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Suicidal
What bit was offensive?

Me saying that just cause suicide bombers are in the news you can't speak about them. That they are people all over the world being killed by snipers, but we don't take a second thought for sniping someone in UT

You find that offensive?

hmm making someones head explode in real life is a little different froma computer game and if u even begin to compare them you should stop playing games

Cru you clearly have trouble interpreting some situations.

There is a big difference between having a difference of opinion and insulting someone. If I have an opinion that, if expressed, will insult someone then I keep it to myself cos I have respect for other peoples happiness. Doesnt mean I stop believing it, just that I dont go out my way to insult ppl.

People CANT always say what they want - if you walk into a pub and call the nearest 6'6" meathead a wanker he'll turn round an beat the shit out of you - the fact that you believe your statement may actually be true is irrelevant, others may think he is a decent guy. Some things are best left unsaid and if what you want to say is gonna insult someone then keep it to yourself.

Sui and Martz were having a discussion over what was right and wrong and you come up with a comment not only irrelevant to their discussion but a complete misinterpretation of the previous situation. No one ever tried to stop you having an opinion, they just got angry cos you were questioning the motives of ppl who were fighting for a good cause. Now how about you learn a lesson instead of bearing grudges or is that too much to ask?

Damnit I was doing the national IQ test so missed everything :(

Have no idea wot this is about, buuuut if it is about that game being banned in which the player is a suicide bomber - then fuckin good job its being banned :)

prolly not about that tho :lol:

Woo hoo seems I was kinda right :)

Martz did the right thing, a link to that game should never have been posted...

In the current climate that would be like having a game in which you have to fly a plane into a building to kill as many ppl as posible, or put crap on a train line to derail and kill as many as pos, or kidnap a child from a hospital and keep it for as long as possible....... u see where I'm going with this? :P

Sorry couldnt resist :D

Originally posted by Ezby
I belive that Spirit said ur COMMENT was immature....
U wot? :eek: I never noticed :\

In the current climate that would be like having a game in which you have to fly a plane into a building to kill as many ppl as posible, or put crap on a train line to derail and kill as many as pos, or kidnap a child from a hospital and keep it for as long as possible....... u see where I'm going with this?
Well the shoot the fags (that spirit so desperately wanted to play) aint that far off to say the bombs in soho? But no1 said anything ..

Bahh cba'd to spend another 5mins writing up exactly what i want to say .. some ppl take games far too seriously .. so in summary ill say .. the deletion of my thread with the link is as extreme as Germany's ban of certain violent games .. IMO and no need to reply cos it wont matter ..

Feel free to lock/delete this thread :)

Crusader

Last edited:
lolz Cru, that game could of been anyone/anything chasing you, women, children, sheep... Nothing direcetly related to any incident or situation. Where as suicide bombing is a bit more political at the moment.

Anyway I dont care about the game, I didnt see it and therefore am not in a position to judge its content. My only point was that your initial post had no relevance or sense in it.

btw, when you have the last word its supposed to be something witty and conclusive, not vague and provocotive :p:

hehehehe @ Spirit, u mean like my gem of a contribution above ur's :)

maybe not very witty, but retoric so conclusive :)

Last edited:
lol I think provocative described your's better too :p:

However funny and appropriate it may have been though :rolleyes:

Last edited: