Hmmm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

KeKc

Aug 3, 2004
I wonder if u guys can help me get 1 thing to work, like bind crosshair color change on fire =o

I think masterrr misread and thought he meant crosshair changes colour when the aim is on someone, which is wrong ;)

Reactions: riotz
Joko said:
its in the UC video ;), cept theres change colour when they move it over someone, not when they fire. :lol:
Yea I know, but if every member in UC used it, they woulda gave me it when I joined them :P . Nek was the 1 who had it I think, but he will have deleted his UT by now.

Last edited:
Joko said:
its in the UC video ;), cept theres change colour when they move it over someone, not when they fire. :lol:

:nono: very funny joko NOT, we all know why it appeared like that - was some kind of poor video encoding and it happens in alot of movies on badct, but trust you to bring it up the 1st opportunity you get :dunce: .

@ proto, see above

@ KeKc , cant find the video anywhere online since badct removed its UT videos section. if nekro still has it i can probably get it uploaded for a download.

Last edited:
X-Bomb said:
:nono: very funny joko NOT, we all know why it appeared like that - was some kind of poor video encoding and it happens in alot of movies on badct, but trust you to bring it up the 1st opportunity you get :dunce: .

@ proto, see above

@ KeKc , cant find the video anywhere online since badct removed its UT videos section. if nekro still has it i can probably get it uploaded for a download.

Nah there is still some UT videos but I could't find any UC ones :(

X-Bomb said:

@ proto, see above

:lol: lighten up ya paranoid gimpxor, was just a funny wee jibe, trust you to go mental the first opportunity u get :rolleyes:

it even changed colour when you look at walls, maybe there was an enemy behind it!
omdz xb always gun my encoding

Joko said:
:lol: lighten up ya paranoid gimpxor, was just a funny wee jibe, trust you to go mental the first opportunity u get :rolleyes:

Not funny is it though? What's to stop someone recording the entire game, running it through a movie maker, spending years learning where the other team members were going to pop out and then somehow going back in time and replaying the game and doing slightly better?

It's the end of the fucking league, I just know it.