Hmm

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E

Equalisatium

19th today, and still no fix ups for the remaining matches in 1st and 2nd division, when is it done?

#2300 btw (just noticed)

Tonight. I know I've been running a little behind, but my work's been hell this week, sorry :(

/Fronck
baah

Np Fronck

Just wondering. Would hate to have 3 matches schedulled for 1 weekend.

Re: Np Fronck

A couple of weeks ago we had 3 match's in a row. We had semi finals at 10:00, finals at 12:00 and our first UT Assault match as 14:00. It was a very long day. :)

GIJoe|pi8|

Er.. I thought you were speaking about the league table - I don't do the scheduling :)

/Fronck
baah

I think he's talking about the scheduling Maily :)

/Fronck
baah

Strange

Howcome ION are put against TnT again, when EoS could have been put against them preventing a double play, and ION against Mi6.

Or some other solution where a double play is not made.

Ahh I could care less I aint involved just puzzled.

I see 2 reasons (YEAH I AM RANTING)

a) Phear have not been able to see a way of setting it up to prevent double matches

or

b) Phear thought it would be nice to let ION play TnT as he knows how much they hate playing them

or

are there other solutions please answer me Phear.

Re: Strange

Errrrrrrr right, how did I know this was gonna be said. When the time came to schedule the matches only the following clans hadn't scheduled any:

Mi5, not scheduled 1
TnT, not scheduled 2
ION, not scheduled 2
Mi6, not scheduled 1

ION had already played TnT already this month, but there was no way we could aviod it not being scheduled again.

And the EoS v Mi6 match had alreay been pre-arranged, they just hadn't fixed a date/time yet.

Em not bitching in ANY way, but the only reason we didn't have all our games scheduled is because other clans wouldn't play us for whatever reason, i don't really care now anyway, we got all our games for this month now so we can get back to the enjoyable bit PLAYING :)

ahh well as long as tnt dont pull off that coldsteel bug them im happy to play them again.

Im not speaking for the clan now, but im looking forward to first div.(which should be soon).Hope i get to play u guys, should be a great match.
Gotta do some mopping up at the top\bottom of div.2\div1 first, but im sure it just a matter of time.....:)

L8r uz mugz
:smokin:

Are you LuNa guys still on about 1st division? I've already explained to White Loin that we'll be using that promotion slot this month, so you guys better settle in for another month in 2nd ;)

/Fronck
baah

In you dreams LuNa. Got to go through us first.

Come on and try :lol: