Hmm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would be great to play AKA at iAS if the are up for it.

If you are interested Bodge can you contact Ramp as he is our War Arranger.

Thx m8.

Mr BooM

Originally posted by UK_Warrior
the server was toss last night for me and most of it not all AKA was almost impossible to hit (next time decent server btw)

"Well, it´s only Mr, UK-warrior that has server-probs when losing maps. I didn´t hear any complains when you won maps. And yes, we were laggy as well, but doesn´t help to complain. Learn that."

as for my war head i had armour and 100 health so no wonder i got it

"Well, you shouldn´t have survived those 4 rox anyway. You just dissapeared to me and reappeared at the warhead-switch"

as far as i can see u were lucky to get some maps and some maps were close i agree like desertstorm but on that map u were all a bunch of shock whores at end anyway.

"Yeah we were lucky. Especially on golgo, right ? LOL"
"And Overlord Beach-OWNAGE was pure luck as well" Take it =D

anyway cya in 2 months on a good and prepare to take it again :fingers:

"Yeah i´ll look forward to that. And at that time we´ll have all from the main team playing as well" :fingers:

im not waiting for u to say anything

cos ur opinion means fuck all to me

end of the day we will play again in 2 months and it will be in better conditions, i just hope polle this time will die :P

and tut even when we won maps it was still laggy as hell

and overlord nah we would have owned u on the beach if it wasnt for lag and polles lag in the boiler room :P

Originally posted by UK_Warrior
and tut even when we won maps it was still laggy as hell

and overlord nah we would have owned u on the beach if it wasnt for lag and polles lag in the boiler room :P

Well dude, as i said:
It wasn´t only Ai-players that lagged.

We all played under the same sircumbstances since we all had about the same pings.

And yeah UK, you would have owned us on the beach if we wouldn´t have had any weapons as well, and if we had pings like 500 :mingun: :moon: :fingers:

Anyway, we look forward to the next game. This1 was nice and fair in my opinnion.

G if all your players want to play me at ut for the fun of it then maybe i'm interested

If any want to just spend it talking to me like 'UK_Warrior' did last night then i'm not interested, simple as that.

btw i thought Ramp was in X not Ai ?

Bodge I was talking about Mr v AKA, if you guys fancied an insta AS war. I see a lot of your team playing on the publics.

Ai dont play in the iAS league and I believe I mentioned if your clan was interested in playing not just you m8 as that would be pretty stupid to play one person v a whole clan.

If you want to just let Ramp know as he is our war arranger. If your not interest then np.

Mr BooM

tut ur pings were better than ours easily but that will be made up for next time on a decent server

and bodge last night i was pissed of that the wank match we had
and i just wanted the match submiting so we can read my report which ruled :P

and another thing tut u talk as tho u think u can beat us ????

anly 2 clans in this league that can beat us Mi5 and NRG atm

X maybe after there performance the other night :P

-<AKA>- Bodge
Average Cock

Wonder who the noob is the guy using his pic or the guy that's to affraid to post his pic.
well show us your playboy face then fucking twat!

and tut I thought you only missed 1 player didnt ya?
just like we missed 4 player for our "main" team lmfao yeah right!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mr is a different clan then Ai ;)

Last edited:
Looked a close game :)

However i wouldnt get thinking that this one missing player woulda saved u.....

We pld yet again with absolutely no tactics at all, nothing is written down anymore as we just cant be arsed and frankly we still win without them :p:

Of course u could be thinkin im making it up etc np but i assure u we can play better, im not sure u can :D

i could be wrong though :) who knows next time u might win.

This post will prolly fan the flames a little more, but after a response to this i will close the thread.

GG AKA

Last edited:
well uk you can just fuck off now
i pay you a compliment and you insult me once again
i hope your hair falls out :D

Gazz its not a matter of playing better with tactics

its the fact we fucked up plain and simple on the 1st 2 maps

tho i admit golgathAL was played well by AKA but its nothing we cant stop its something that on RW wasnt explained well, i was told launchers but not where and seen as there are so many launchers its hard to guess :P

next time they try it ill have a sniper rifle to own em with ;)

Last edited:
my comment now

this match was fucked, never seen a spam like AKA. Damn you re in div1 guys !! stop be lame and play good plz
DevilN06.gif
rolleyea.gif

Next time , i will play good (= more than 4-5 hours in my bed all days b4 work :P)

so cya next war, for a good game,...