Hmm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:lol: @ sal

Sal has some wicked insults i have to say hehe (soz ppl :D ), and he did use lagging in and out of the bedroom to good effect, BUT ( :p: ) best to give it a rest now m8 hey? Its not that u won the maps its just u pissed daz off somehow in the process. We have lost many times np

But anyway ladies u all had enuf yet? can i close this fucker yet fs :p:

Ahh gaz the voice of reason. When the fuck did that happen? Anyway, Ive seen/heard enough.

CLOSE IT FS!

was good for laughs tho...

No Gaz, don´t close it. This is some funny shit to read.

Btw. I just owned Daz on jolt 3 and he TOOK IT :P
Though he complained about lag again lol :fingers:

u owned me ?????

rook u won u yeah but u had better players

what happend on riverbed3AL ???
owned all i can say

and i did have lag had some PL which kept spiking causing all players to slide

Originally posted by UK_Warrior
u owned me ?????

rook u won u yeah but u had better players

what happend on riverbed3AL ???
owned all i can say

and i did have lag had some PL which kept spiking causing all players to slide

lol UK, when i won Rook i just "won"

On River3 when you switched teams to get on the better team and 1 more player than us you "owned" lmfao

Btw, i have strange pl to jolt as well. Usually between 1-5 only but that´s enough to get bored at it. Seems that a lot of ppl have the same probs tbh.

Hehe, well i thought so.
In fact i was about switching myself cause your dumbo-ears was covering my whole field of vision :P

LMFAO

Yeah lock it Gaz before it starts all over again :nono:

AKA ladies you're really fucked up if you have to try to insult ppl because you saw a picture of them.
if you were hard enough to post a pic of yourself I'd go on the street with that and ask the women what they think of you.

Originally posted by .Tsunami.
AKA ladies you're really fucked up if you have to try to insult ppl because you saw a picture of them.

Cry me a river...

Dude! This smiley would have been perfect for my first post... feck me for just finding it...
:bj: