hmm

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Several clans (us + others) are waiting to get a forum hosted by uta. Not possible atm cuz of "excesive bandwidth usage".
Then u take a look at the LOL thread, or any clan forum plenty of spam and pics attachments... :whatever:

Yeah, when finally we get our forum hosted we will make sure that its the most spammed one :D

Long live the solidarity :p:

imo one thread isn't the difference what makes bandwith normal or excessive, sure.. a lot of posts are being made in LOL, if we should lock LOL we could have maybe one forum extra to compensate the difference it makes.

And pics attachments don't cause more bandwith, just more serverspace (and we got nuff of that i've been told)

But.. nevermind me.. i'm just an excessive spammer..

One forum instead of the LOL thread? I would say at least 10-15.
Well, depends... If you start a miniLOL thread like almost everyone is doing, yes, only one.
Correct me if im wrong, but I think that pics do consume bandwidth too. To load a thread replete with pics the server needs to send you much more info than a thread with simple text + a couple of smiles, right?
Nevermind, anyway I might spam the LOL thread a bit soon.
"If you cant defeat your enemy, join him" :D

@Brave: Didnt know that :confused:
Whatever, Its not a reason to not get hosted now.
Every clan changes, AKA changes, ppl join and leave. We are much more organized now. We would use (no abuse) it.

hmm.. you might be right about the pics maybe.. but it's not that much of a difference me thinks..

and yes.. every clan starts it's own spam thread..
no way you could forbid it.. and the spamthreads must be there for a reason.. you don't always want to flood mIRC or be lame @ UT.. sometimes you just need to relax and post useless shit in a thread which you are enjoying.. and for someone that is his/her own spamthread and for the other that is the LOL thread.

:lol:
Nice explanation.
I dont want to "forbid" the spam threads lol.
Juts try to think from the the position of a clan not hosted due to low resources while others make abuse of the resources...
Nm, we will just wait, np :)

Errm, if you look in the BO forums, u won´t find any "excessive spam" due to our forum policy :D

Every Spammer gets banned, easy as that :P