hit the pinguin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

We've found a couple of different versions of this game now... some give some big scores, some low scores...
I guess someones been messing with the original file

:D

UltraViolet said:
We've found a couple of different versions of this game now... some give some big scores, some low scores...

probably but i cant play it it says its exceeded the bandwith :(

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.29 Server at mirrored.flabber.nl Port 80

UltraViolet said:

all mine done on link @ top of page

The game will be in your internet cache folder - search it for all .swf files, copy the file to the desktop, open IE and then drop the file into IE... who needs a server to play the game

Ðeadßoy said:
what i do is use the open with and make ie open it as std then just click on file

got quite a few in this folder

Naaaaaar just use Explorer to find the buggers and then drag n drop into IE.
:throw:

I got 593 or 594 or summat and clicked ok before I took a screenshot....I was like.... "FUCK!"