Hispeed- doorblocking

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

IS THAT HOW IT IS DONE COS I AINT GOT A CLUE HOW THEY DO IT. DOOR BLOCKING=LAME !!!!!!!!

:copcar: :tank: :tank: :tank: :rocket: :cow:

nope u don't need to check in UnrealED to do it.. ;)
Coz this is a public forum, i won't tell how to block.. :P
Reason.. it's lame.. so fewer ppl who know, better it is :)

its just cos i was on a server and thet kept doing it .all these lamers and i just wondered how they did it cos i didnt know it could be done.

:saw: :snot: :stupid: :ripper: :copcar: :tank: :beer: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers:

emm i dunno cos i dont want to be accused of cheating and accused of being a lamer

:D :tank: :copcar: :cow:

I never knew you could block doors. I hate cheats. What is the point?

I was playing Rook, and i thought that the game had crashed cos the door wouldn't open.

I am crap enough, there is no need to cheat.

I regulary get people who realise i am so crap, that they don't bother finishing the level and spend the time killing me. :(

it was just i wondered how the hell they did it cos i didnt know it could be done on high speed.i didnt want to know to use it just to know how it was done.

:) ;) :mingun: :cow: :mingun:

lol it is crap, but easy :rolleyes:.
stand infront the closed door and type: "CLOSE" in the console:D.

Have fun to test this :cow:

cu & lmao

:rofl: @ Bart Shh m8, don't tell 'em how to do it.. fs :( :D

emm i dunno cos i dont want to be accused of cheating and accused of being a lamer

First u want to know.. now u don't want to?? :lol: DAMN, i forgot. Bart told how to do it, fs :( :( :(

Last edited:
yes sorry :(

btw u also can turn 360° around and type: "blob", this will be the same effect :cool:

i did want to know but not now cos i found uot how lame it was !!!! and i aint gonna use it cos i dont understand it so u cant say anything .. lol

:D :) :mad: :shout: :shout:

emm i aint got icq lol cos i share a p.c with my da and he thinks its a load of crap !! lol

actually u can c me on my bro,s cos he got his own p.c BUT NOT NOW lol he in clan war at min so dont message me now. this is it 109474850 ohh and y u want it ??

:confused: :confused: :mingun: :flack: :cow: