Hispeed- doorblocking

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hmm, I remember when I was still in Mi5 :)eek: ), that there was a trick to unblocking the door once blocked on rook, as I think fluid showed me, but Ive forgotten since then, and its irrelevant now :)

Crusader

I remember u saying this. Yes u can kill the person in there to prevent it blocking, but does it actually open up again after some1 has blocked it ?

nah

it was some other former mi5 who showed you crusader, I think. you don't have to shoot the person in the hole ace, but it works now and then as with everything... there was 2 former mi5 who could do it most times, but neither of those play at all these days. it was at the same time as I and beetlejuice began to hammerlaunch, spring 2000 I think, and I wonder if general (nrg these days) doesn't know how to do it also...
from what I remember I'm not sure if it open the doors, but it makes it impossible to lock them atleast. I can be wrong about both.
but then again I fancy myself with being secretive some say :D

Last edited:
you don't have to shoot the person in the hole ace

I'm not sure if it open the doors, but it makes it impossible to lock them atleast

So u shot in there b4 they try and block it once, then they can't lock it that whole match ?

Frm what I remember when I shot in there a few times from tower with flakball, it only stopped em if I actuall kept killing ppl b4 some1 got the wheel.

Pretty sure I also shot in there even after it was blocked, also no effect.

Although this is months ago that I last killed ppl trying to block it, but still I'm pretty sure.

Just an oddball thing and it's only happened to me once in a practise with bots but if you flackball the gate as it goes up on Mazon this also blocks it. Was kinda funny watching the bots running around like headless chickens around the door. Never tried this on an internet server though so don't know if it would work on that.

Darkheart

Just to point out that the reason I've never tried this on an internet server is because I believe this kinda behaviour is EXTREMLY lame...

Darkheart

dorr blocking

na i just wanna know how the hell ppl can do it cos it is lame

:tank: :copcar: :snot:

door block

I'd belive you'd have to open the editor and look for a hole in car 1 that could fit one person ?