Hispeed- doorblocking

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

B

Bart

it is possible to block the door in Hispeed, so the map cant be finished.
It's like the libary block in Rook. :(
I dont know if it is possible with the league mod, but on publics it works :mad: .

Just want to inform u guys about that and plz dont make this lame block.

thx

Yeah.. .doorblocks in Rook and Hispeed really suck coz you can't (?) do a damn thingh about it.. Mazon doorblock is an useless funny thing, lots of other ways to enter.

Oh there's a launch in Rook, but "might" get a little difficult having all doorblocking lamers defending the yard:mad:

"heyitsonlyagame":D

doorblocks in Rook and Hispeed really suck coz you can't (?) do a damn thingh about it

agreed rook door block can be a pain in the ass as u cant see if theyre in the whole unless u actually hammer up there urself. Hispeed door block can be easily prevented but as its not well known i wont go any further

Last edited:
isn't it stopped in eavy?

i think a soon version of eavy fixed it and phear's mod should do the same but it isn't in it yet is it?

on rook.. I Found a way to get chains when door blocked ;)
It's quite hard to perform though, needs practice

Perferbly 2 ppl:

1 hammerlaunch the secont upon top of library, 2nd hammerjumps the final wall, and then down to that fence iron thingy (Under that is the hallway to chains)
there u shoot with ripper, to get the chains, in a few places the rippers can go through =)

OR, you just do the normal hmmerjump in frontside

it's a bit compicated m8. If you are on that wall you can better end the map instead of destroying chains :P

btw: attackers can block the door on Ballistic, so defenders can't get through to defend. Real lame. Someone of our opponents did that in our last MATCH!

I think the door from defenders spawnroom out to the warehouse / the glasswindow @Ballistic

yes that's the door

here an image:

chaos1.jpg

its been happening for a while in matches. never been a prob, especially after the warhead, as you got the teleport at the rear.

Depends how long the guy camps it too..if hes on it for minutes then thats lame but if hes just jumping on and off as he goes past then thats not so bad

We do peeps even go out there way to find out how stuff like this is done - I don't and I don't wanna know :)

Hammerlaunching, RocketLaunching and HammerJumping are standard tactics on Assault Maps and are obvouisly enough.

When was the last time you saw a top clan block a door?

yeah... these are the 'traicks' you are prod NOT to know

I have hopefully fixed the Astheno and HiSpeed door blocks in LeagueAS 121, but that remains to be tested. Gonna look at fixing the team switching cheat, as although its not a big problem or even a problem at all in league matches it would be nice to get rid of it.