Hi m8s!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jun 2, 2003
Relative
Hi «)ñk(» m8ies, :wave:

Well, the time is almost come for another {elite} vs. «)ñk(» match! I won’t be playing myself, but the guys who will are all looking forward to it. :) We’ve all been practicing hard to try and ensure we won’t quite be the walk-over we’ve been in the past. ;) Plus we have two new recruits in the clan who will be playing their first real {elite} match against you guys. Go easy on ’em, eh?

Anyway, if we all haven’t quite shaken off our past discourtesies then I hope this match will be the one where we make amends. :grouphug: I know some of my clan-m8s can seem a little bolshy at times. I can’t answer for them of course, but I’m pretty sure it’s because they are a little disillusioned at still being told we suck (not by you though, naming no names) when we’ve struggled and practiced to get as far as we have without falling apart yet. :)

Hopefully I’ll be home in time to watch the match in IRC. Good luck all and have fun!

:takeit::chainsaw: :bananna:

Nice! :)

Yo brownie, I guess I'm not playing either, so I will try and check this one on IRC too! So see you then!

Personally, I agree on everything you said, and I want to state that your post saved my day!

GL to elite too! :thumb:

ye, i know I've been wondering how u became so damn good all of a sudden ;) hard praccy can really pay off I've seen it with us in UTM.

U are rated hardest opponent this month :D Im sure it will be a great game.

And this nice post u made disproves another thread which deffo shouldnt be in this forum :nono:

You've always been a nice bunch on publics and in matches and I hope all stays that way no matter what the outcome of the match will be.

So, gl in the match and all the best to you m8s.

lo all nk guys :D ( lol @ bob no bannanas ere :p)
n e ways hope you all enjoy the match should be sum fun :p as brown sed we try not to be so much of a walk over as we was the previous matches, 1 more thing where all u guys play on publics ?? i only see savage and .. well we kinda dont get along ... not sayin whos fault it is n shit just gonna cause more arguments but i would really like to see and play more of BOSS and um ... whos that other guy .... nanko // thats him :D aint played u 2 in ages and u always was good on jolts :), well c yas all in war have fun

hmmm tuns of smilies ere lets try 1 ...:argue: hehe cool

oh and just incase u dont know who i am cosa the name im CrysAk :D, sry for this name but i cant remmebr my pass for the other 1 l8as :)

oh .. just seen savages post .. :( thast nasty man .. no i never slagged nk off i slagged u cosa stuff u sed m8 .. n e ways

i talk wiv u on ICQ cos as founder of elite arguin wiv u on this forum aint gonna do much good for u me or {elite} ok

:shout: haha cool face

___

lol 3 edits now .. sry .. i apologise for ryan .. aka Fag he has got a big ego m8s and can start a few arguments but hes ok sumtimes

wow they gotta a drummer smile me ----> :drummer:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and can some of u record match with league as demo recorder :)
would like to see it...not that stupid lame irc thing ;)

have been a bit busy at school CrysAK, first year of college. If i play on publics its usually orange league maps :D

ahh yea same ere m8 :( 1st yr of college so cant spent to much time on UT n e more :Joystick: i start playin on league server see if i can find u :user:

not league servers :p:

ORANGE- league maps, its the best server only a couple of weird maps on it but still the best

thast what i ment orange league server just couldnt be arsed to type orange... :smoke:

found this on our website.

24-05-2002 - European Standard Assault: match against {elite}
A nice and friendly match against the friendliest guys I've yet encountered in the league.
Match score: 8 - 0

Since we played ProAS already i just hope it wont be 0-8 sunday :D