Hi guys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bigger bro salutes you all too. I think I don't need to introduce myself. For new people: I'm ex-member of nk and some1 should know me as UT_Lord"Punisher" or Punisher_=)Ai(=

And if you didn't get the first sentence. We are brothers with Expo. Nowdays own comps FS, Woohoo!

Well i've played with the nick UT_Lord"MatriX" and in some other clans with the same name for example <=TRU=>MatriX. Im not sure about that tag but it was something like that :) My history is pretty much the same as Kipz's. Except about some minor details. Like that i havent been in Ai...

So, now u know a little bit about me.

Kipz said:
Bigger bro salutes you all too. I think I don't need to introduce myself. For new people: I'm ex-member of nk and some1 should know me as UT_Lord"Punisher" or Punisher_=)Ai(=

And if you didn't get the first sentence. We are brothers with Expo. Nowdays own comps FS, Woohoo!
were u also in SEK ?? seem to remember u dropping in the forums there from time to time as a member?? or am i way way off base there??

Lo either way :)