hi fdc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Xion

Jul 26, 2002
Scotland
lo folks just came here to say snee is a cabbage farming homer :D i could however have said this through msn or icq but found it to be more fun if i did it here :thumb:

:wave: Lo Xion

:nod: you are right, but he is Dutch, they are all a bit weird that way :cow:

yeah this is true, the dutch eat horse meat, that cant be right, us scottish and rest of UK eat normal meat like cow meat wich is nice, when snee visited me, and i made him a square sauasage for his brekkie he said to me "stuart my turtle brother, i WISH i was scottish so i eat ur meat big boy" rofl :D

Snee's a big bastard an all fucking giant and he snores like a pig with a blocked nose! :imu:

aye nothing wakes him up either fs, I think I opened the door into his ribs while he was sleeping on floor at skullies several times and he didn't even miss a snore! :) hiya m8 :wave:

hehe tr00.. almost nothing can wake me up when im sleeping :D

was pretty comvy when i slept on the ground .. foxy was sleeping next to a puking steve .. oh what a night .. should do that sometime more ;)

Last edited: