Hi all

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Muttley

Sep 11, 2001
England
Me and poods haven't had internet access for the last couple of months but we should be back online by next week so I'll catch up with you all then :) (im writing this from my dads computer btw)

see you soon,
Rich.

Ello Rich :lol:...was wondering where u was hiding :)

I assumed it was conn troubles but Jack reckoned u & streaky had done a big bank job and was livin it up in Rio :thumb:

lol, we have the internet again now and i have my new computer back, my dads broke the day mine arrived some time last month so he took it when i was at work FFS, now I can play UT again tho woohoo. Its all in slow motion now so i cant hit 1 f'ing moving shock combo bah!

In between wathcing the football getting drunk and work ive put together another level it needs ideas to make it a bit more interesting tho so if i upload this weekend could some people tell me what bits they like and what bits they think are shite it would be much appreciated thnx. Its pretty much done but i cant be arsed to think of a plot and theres no objectives to blow up........the end scene looks quite cool tho ;)

Last edited:
if u reckon it looks crap then ah well..... If u want to play it and give me your opinion on where to improve it then pls say and ill upload it somewhere....

chrs mate, I have only spent 3 weeks on it, after work, so it isnt close to being finished so not all floors are lined up etc bots can play it tho :) i'll upload it later tonight for you ;)