Heyo SaW

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

War Poodle

Aug 9, 2001
MK
lo saw, gl in the league, and just popped in 2 say heyo
and show off mi siggy n avatar, dam beautiful if u ask me

and dark ice it wud b nice if u gave up ur SaW channel administrative capabilities, cos although ime not totally sure ime guessing not many people like you, which makes it just a tad pointless to be hangin aroond saw
and quite frankly kiddo.....ur a bit o a modest (sarcasm intended) pric.....no offense

:wave: :wave: :wave: heyo saw

hey poods.

Have you kicked in your brother yet today :D

Good to have u and ur clan as allies. Maybe we should start charging you rent for being in our house so much. :P :D

Your welcome to drop by anytime.

is that all you can come up with?

Jeez

Where has this internet revolution taken us.

Children have no imagination these days.

in my days we had no running water no central heating and had to rub sticks together for fire.

When it was cold my Mum used to say " why dont you play the rubbing sticks game".

Now those were the days.

And never a :llama: in sight.

Did i tell you the one....oh yes, forgot.

Lo Mr. Poods:)
:wave:

dont start about the war wan, where d'ya tihnk War_Poodles come from, and he smashes his head against the ground cos he int too bright, hence hes Garfields lesser half