hey

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Morpheus

»MayHem«
Jun 8, 2001
England
I kinda fucked up booking a league match, i booked stdas instead of proas, and now we obviously need an admin. Which atm there is no1 online and i realised that maybe we need 1-2 more admins???

Just u dont see many admins online much, esp server admins apart from mym. So maybe we need 1-2 more?

There has only been 2 people so far who have shown confirmed interest in becoming a league admin from the most recent admin recruitment drive a few months ago. As to why no decision has been made yet regarding appointing one or both applicants, can only be answered by the current admin team. I did suggest to the current admin team that they could appoint a senior admin and a junior admin (depending on who applied) but that idea is still on-going as there just hasn't been the interest....

The league still has life in it yet, but I thought that there'd be a lot more interest in keeping the running of the league going as people obviously still enjoy playing the game. Maybe people are put off by the time commitments involved in the role of a league admin, but if everyone has that hesitation then the current situation won't improve very fast.

Well im pretty sure there are people out there that can and would like to become part of the team to try and help out, and off the top of my head there are people like, Ulv, Thrash and maybe more.

I myself would help out on the server part (if its not to hard to learn :lol:) as im active and usually about. And im pretty sure other would put there names forward. As the league is decreasing we need more admins to help out on any situations that may occur, esp with servers, if its the servers fault or whoever booked it and messed it up.