Hey you European FAGGOTS! READ THIS!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

N

Nakiko

Ok, now that I have your undivided attention, I didn't mean the Faggot remark BTW, go read this

BTW, Dor hes not lying! :p

Re: Hey you European FAGGOTS! READ THIS!

You need a life DC. I'd like to know if you actually get off on $hit like this?

Yes SmartAss, I have 3 fingers in my hole as we speak. Oh OH! OMG!!

Its called fun, this idea wasn't even my idea, it was suggested to me by someone you already, er know. plzthxgg

the link wont work eh?

if some1 have it saved post it here

and btw u yanks KNOW u are inferior to us mighty europeans - high on crime and low on traditions/history

Please hold while I ring you an operator.

err nm, EZboard was temporarily down

:lol:

you know how to get attention

Yanks.....

Europeans rule!!!!!!!!
FFS yanks are just a bunch of over weight bastards, who think they so @#%$ great, when they have to be one of the stupidist races on this planet. They dont even know how to elect someone and cant operate a hole punch either. Why dont they just tick a box instead put in hole?!?!?!?!?!
And when it comes to wars they have "ACCIDENTLY" bombed the English and other Euro countries when were there allies!!!!
Im done know :)

Re: Yanks.....

go geno go geno go geno GO! :lol:
i like ur speech.i have been there too and yes they are all a bunch of overwight bastards!!
l8r

LOL

what an utter wanker, cant imagine a complaining git like him, i thought he was some insta gib player who found his way onto the server

Re: LOL

yeah mis m8 good plan. i played on a US server today. 24(!!) player server. pinged at 350 average but thought id humour myself anyway. map was guardia. bout 20 people in it. held it for 5 mins then i took the base in 2mins or so. rofl. yanks suck balls

Re: LOL

Lightning, that as www.clan-news.com. That server is mainly for newbies not claners. If you want play on a good US server try 24 Hour Assault ran by clan HoE.

RE:

Europeans rule!!!!!!!!
FFS yanks are just a bunch of over weight bastards, who think they so @#%$ great, when they have to be one of the stupidist races on this planet. They dont even know how to elect someone and cant operate a hole punch either. Why dont they just tick a box instead put in hole?!?!?!?!?!
And when it comes to wars they have "ACCIDENTLY" bombed the English and other Euro countries when were there allies!!!!

would be funny if it wasnt true

oh wtf :lol:

Re: RE:

erm reminding u all i do live in the US ;)
:)
Of course nothing u say about the US applies to me :)