Help!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Prometheus

?????????
Aug 13, 2006
Zagreb, Hrvatska
Hokay!

I recently tweeked my ut when i found this site

http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=373

now everything is just great except for 1 lil thing!

and its annoying

Every FKN TIME I spend all MY SNIPER AMMO when zoomed or when i try to switch weapon while zoomed my FOV goes to 0.

and every time it does that i have to go to start practice type my normal fov!

so plz help!

Last edited:
Is there meant to be a link there?

You should be able to untweak it by renaming UnrealTournament.ini and User.ini

When you start UT it'll make new default ones so you need to configure everything from scratch.

New time keep backups before installing or tweaking shit

I suspect the glitch is connected with the hires textures from disk 2. They are well known to cause problems. if it is the case then you need copy all the textures off of disk 1 over the top of them and change this line:

UseS3TC=True to
UseS3TC=False

I suspect the glitch is connected with the hires textures from disk 2. They are well known to cause problems. if it is the case then you need copy all the textures off of disk 1 over the top of them and change this line:

UseS3TC=True to
UseS3TC=False

tnx i ll try that:)

it isnt working

still : while zoomed and want to switch weapon

-or while zoomed and spend all my sniper ammo

my fov goes to 0

it only happens online and while on servers

MY fov is 110 and i have a keybind to switch my fov between 110 anf 70

The only time I've had that problem is when I installed the 440, 451 or whatever patch it is from the UTPG group. It was shite, but luckily I had a full backup of my system folder.

As Quasi^ said, that glitch is usually related to UTPG patches and LAS servers, certainly not noticed it ever with any of the hires texture packs.

Should also be no reason to patch hires textures for LAS servers, they should all be fixed for that issue, DM/CTF is another matter.

tempted to use this tutorial and re-install the game , does anyone know if you can download the cd2 stuff anywhere as i havent got cd2

Only problem with CD2 textures is n00b server admins

There is a site that does hires textures, cant remember what its called but they have a variety of packages depending on how good your gfx card is. Should be easy enough to google