1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello people.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cahill1981, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Cahill1981

Cahill1981 New Member

Hi used to play allot back years ago with npu an uas with mic an all that. Was on YouTube with my 15 year old son an he was showing me squid an weazy playing battlefield 1, I then explained to him I used to play this, he was like Yeah right so I pulled up an assault movie an it took me back to the good old days. I've told him his pc is getting hi-jacked every now an then so I can play ut if it's still alive hehe.

What's the best way of getting ut now then? I defo don't have it burnt on disc an it's not on any pen file I have. I don't really use any downloading software on his pc either. I'm an xbox one gamer now or try at least an have lost what little knowledge I had on pc over the years, kids do that to you..

Any help would be appreciated, thanks Cahill ($t0n3D)

Ps is supermic ever active? I miss being shouted at by him haha

Torp likes this.
  2. Torp

Torp Hai

Hello mate! I am sure a few will still remember you although a lot of the older players have moved on. Do you still keep in touch with Helter, Gazz, Tim etc?

To get a copy of the game I am not sure, hopefully someone can suggest something here. But we still have an active irc channel: irc.utassault.net - #utapug. Still people in this channel weekly and we have a weekly PUG on Sunday evenings.

MyM is still around and provides the UK based server and probably about 20-30 people play on/off with about 12-15 regulars. Come join us!

3. Torp

Torp Hai

4. Cahill1981

Cahill1981 New Member

Chris still playing ut? Not seen him in some time now mate even though he only lives 10 mins from me in the same city.

I don't have a pc myself but I'll hijack our lads an see if I can get hold of the game.

Thanks for the help.

Torp likes this.
  5. Morpheus

Morpheus »MayHem«

Well bloody hell look what the cat dragged in! Most people plays pugs on a Sunday evening mate!

Ps. Lukaku is coming to old Trafford

6. Cahill1981

Cahill1981 New Member

:)! I will try an get on one Sunday then an see what's what.

Nobody on xbox one? Bf1?
    Cahill1981 if you are!

7. Torp

Torp Hai

Any luck mate?

8. Maxiz!

Maxiz! Heather_Morris^

Torp likes this.