Hello, Good evening and Welcome Fellow UTOAPs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mughi,
your avatar is still to much for a sad old tosser like me...
:sofa:
unleash the Orange monkeys....
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif

huBBa is my dad, but he never really got the hang of computers, so he asked me to tell you all to keep the noise down.

So please keep the noise down.:D

Originally posted by Nemesis
I think there callled breats :) but my eyesights going
:rofl: You are not kidding! Round these parts, we call em "breasts", "tits", or, as I am a cheerleader, "pom poms"

Originally posted by Mughi

:rofl: You are not kidding! Round these parts, we call em "breasts", "tits", or, as I am a cheerleader, "pom poms"

Cheerleading :D
Don't get them started on "Spankies" ffs :lol:

Dog-just let go and warm your legs m8.
Its what we all do. Cant get through a clan match without pissing in my Farahs fs:P

Originally posted by BBStr@nge
Dog-just let go and warm your legs m8.
Its what we all do. Cant get through a clan match without pissing in my Farahs fs:P
True BB, but in your case it's prolly brought on by the antics of moggles :lol:

These monkeys aren't
Orangatangs. They are corporately branded w*nkers...
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif
spankmonkey.gif

Originally posted by $kunk\\'eeD

Orange monkeys are called Orangatangs. Now make him smile when he shoots his Bailys cream Ffs!

Ok for the sake of capitalist Momentum they are orange monkeys.
BUt your very good at editing smililes. Can you make him Grin at the moment of ejaculation? every one sould grin when they leak out their Baby Batter?!?!?