Haxx0rZ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wingman

huh ?
Feb 18, 2002
somewhere out where
since you are all evil hakkers here .... got a question for you ... my t-bird 1.33 were at 63(how the hell do u do a degree symbol!?) celcius this morning ... how much is healthy ? ... i have a working temprature around 50 otherwise ... but i cant sleep with all the big fucking fans roaring ... so i only had my cpu fan on this night....

63C isnt very good at all. Esp. if your CPU was idle all night (0% CPU usage). For every 10C you lower your CPU temp, your CPU life doubles. Something to remember.

My Athlon XP 2000+ (1.67GHz) runs between 35-39C full load (100% CPU usage) depending how warm my room is.

that's nice 'n' cool Baha.

My T'Bird 1100 idles at about 45 degrees, I think the XP processors run cool er due to lower power consumption tho don't they ?

68 is way too hot for tick over temp tho Wingman, bigger cooler required m8

No. I have a full copper heatskin, a 60mm 37CFM delta fan on that and 2 120mm 131CFM case fans blow air around the case (which is what you can hear on RW) :p

I couldnt hear anything from you on RW last night baha.....

Are you a little shy ? :sofa:

or maybe you just dont wanna talk to me lol :fight:

Last night's RW session was a scream !

Wingman didn't stop rattling for nearly 2 hours ! :mic:

RW works really well, should prove to be fun when used in a session :argue:

Yeah, it will be even better when you get a decent headset/mike you muppet :)

Did wing play you the muppet music ?

that was scary :barf:

All I could think of was Swedish Chef :teehee:

Originally posted by Thrasher (_!_)
Last night's RW session was a scream !

Wingman didn't stop rattling for nearly 2 hours ! :mic:

RW works really well, should prove to be fun when used in a session :argue:

Well someone had to say something ffs :mic:

i mean

1 is to shy to say anything:hide:
1 is to cheap to buy a real mic. .. so he tries to use his sons kareoke mic :llama:

and finaly ... 1 German:shout:

:naughty::devil:

Last edited: