HAPPY BIRTHDAY redd!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:bday: bradles :)

no doubt we will see you at some point today, and get :boozer: on Saturday :D

Happy Birthday! :)

jwer_NL said:
:bday: m8, have a good'un :boozer:

good day!

i can recommend Kublai Khan pretty decent joint! :)

WOW!

I just found this while searching for some old posts of mine.

THX guys.

Pity I didnt get it at the time but yeah I had a blast :D

Later

Redd

pex digging up old threads again? jeez dude you got nothing better to do then dig up :bday: threads that are months old?

redd is a mate of wintermute that we met when we where over in schotland, he plays UT every now and then when he get's bored of mechwarrior and he rocks :)

lmao, his bday was quite a while ago I think :D and I think that it was the pinkman himself that dug it up jan, vin is innocent :)

Toa$ter said:
lmao, his bday was quite a while ago I think :D and I think that it was the pinkman himself that dug it up jan, vin is innocent :)

Yup GUILTY! :copcar:

I replied and "dug it up" just cause I was geniunely touched. :thumb:

cya online sometime :grouphug:

Later

Redd

oh lol didn't even see that post sorry pex ur still gay though not ur fault and we still love you Julie

and :wave: redd, i figured certain scottish friends might had pointed the thread out but i guess not, good you read it now though :)