halo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I was playing Halo multiplayer test or smthn like that last weekend, it really really really rox!
Some inside DM maps sucked tho but outdoor areas are great :D

Thx for match btw :)

Its still coming out on the pc isnt it, last time i read anyway..I got the video of it a few months ago from the E3 thing I know It is mainly for the X-box but secondarily will come out on the PC, I hope. Also it ran on a p-233 at the E3 show so should run on our computers with most of the spangly graphx.

Does anyone know when Hidden and Dangerous 2 is coming out by the way? I got the video for that of the web a few months ago and that looks really cool..the vehicles were superb in the first one especially on LAN with my bruv driving pffff you get to fly WW2 fighters in this one...I've been checking the official site but they havent updated it for ages :(

well i just got half life on me PS2 - ok ok so im about 2 years behind you lot, but u have to make exceptions for lowly mac owners :(

its rather good - new game type called decay as well, which looks promising..