Hahahaha!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bl@dE

somewhat inactive
Aug 12, 2001
Gothenburg, Sweden
You wont get rid of me that easily! :P

You gimps play on, I love it! Thats addiction to a game (even if its not UT) but I must admit I miss it all. Life's not complete w/o 'the clanworks' and all that comes with being a clan member, playing, arranging, whuppi'n etc...

Nowadays, surprisingly I'm playing mostly stupid online games (which are not to mention here) and spend much time working on my new home (talking RL here) and the worlds wonder No1... womens!! (shortly: me went in love with some biatch that i couldnt ignore even tho i try me best to continue the on my way to ruin). There's hope even for the hopeless apearantly but I'll secure that famous screw up soon enough to continue on my way... ;)

However Im seeking to play more online games as I always wanted and those who find a '>8(' working around public servers (both UT & XMP) will find me... not that you care much but me best wishes to IAS on thier all own path to ruin...I'll meet you at the end. Grtz / Jofang

ASSÅ BLÄJDAN ÄR TILLBAKS :D:D:D:D:D

Farac här har bytt namn igen :)

hoppa in på #ias kanalen när du har tid vafan inte sett dig på snart ett år?
och inte svarar du på mina pm heller :P

hoppa in på ditt gammla icq vafan 109737451 :shout:

Bl@dE said:
not that you care much but me best wishes to IAS on thier all own path to ruin...I'll meet you at the end. Grtz / Jofang
Hello! We're already well on our way to ruin. Ruining our eyes, that is :P