HAHA ADC afther 3,5 years it comes back to haunt ya!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
brajan said:
Crawl back to your hole cockface.

I didn't know this shit couse i was never using any crap like this. If you watch the movie again you will see that i'm trying to trigger this fucking switch few times touching it but still it was blocked by those boxes and no i wasn't in ADC 3,5 years ago.

You dont have to be in ADC to know how to move boxes. Nub, go play BT ty glupia malpo z ryjem w dupie :p::lol:

funny thing is that no one from ADC is here...chicken shit noobs.
I think using box sucks, nothing to do with assault blocking objetives with boxes imo.
But it's a good laugh to piss on those ADC noobs !!
Other thing is that always american's using expliot bugs....something 2 do with skill I think....

brajan said:
Zork don't dig this shit fs.
why not ?
Same shit when i say don't spam the thread :shout: :love:
Btw I told d-a about this lovely action of adc, he digg-up the thread and post this.

Last edited:
shut up sander we don't want to be involved in this shit, we got the map and its fine now. I wasn't playing the match u were telling about 3 years ago but we never blocked the 2nd assault.

Mido said:
shut up sander we don't want to be involved in this shit, we got the map and its fine now. I wasn't playing the match u were telling about 3 years ago but we never blocked the 2nd assault.
why shut up ??
Can't you handle the thurt??
Your clan m8s blocked the way to the objective after the second, sorry but i see no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.