HAHA ADC afther 3,5 years it comes back to haunt ya!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark_shadow said:
brajan..ur just dumb k thx..btw..making a movie of that just proves at what point u know how to play UT:rolleyes:

Yes i know how to play, sorry that i don't know how to use exploits, bugs etc.
Sorry for trying to play fair!

Reactions: -=TaRgEt=-
sneez said:
It's bullshit saying "You can move the boxes aswell" As you've seen in Brian's movie he tried with 3 weapons, only the flak was succesfull , in those 10 seconds he tried, it was enough time for a defender to come up and easily kill him.

if you just run straight into the box it moves away. there is no exploit in moving movable objects, that just doesn't make sense. brajan is a nice guy and all but this is just wrong, definately not exploiting.
remember the book jump? it was accepted until the books were removed. same thing.

Jesus guys, where is the love?

0,10114,5026789,00.jpg

ok Nicolas. Get focused and tell me. How many blondies do you see on that pic?

Jesus all this moaning, soon players gonna get large bans for using the wall bug on riverbed3? It happened, so be it :) if its illegal then they should be removed and not be given the chance to exploit...

brajan slaps Torpedo around a bit with a large trout

Don't change subject fs. We're talking about blondies here!

i said i had no rippers not that i don't know where to get them :P

Fergie come to brajan. I'll take care of you :P

1100680497_Hlaqez.jpg

:lol:

Reactions: -CrackKing-
Did you noticed that pic from post #92 fits to my avatar ....... sweeeeet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.