HAHA ADC afther 3,5 years it comes back to haunt ya!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the vids, annnnnd...

WTF!? You're supposed to touch the terminal type thing??? :confused:

In the 3 years or so that I was active in UTA, I have always touched the big wheel :lol:

I wouldn't have even noticed this.

It's your own fucking fault for turning on the misleading fortstandard bullshit that doesn't show you external triggers.

Learn the fucking maps the hard way - this is Unreal Tournament, not some watered down, retard friendly UT meets NFL bullshit, tailor made for 14 year old American kids that love to scream "Fucking douchebag" over some piss-poor quality VoIP system.

Quit whining, pussies.

Reactions: -CrackKing-
then with a witty remark remove your allready shortened sig

oh no that wasnt anti, but this thread was ever so handy for a dig

Reactions: brajan
Humph said:
Just watched the vids, annnnnd...

WTF!? You're supposed to touch the terminal type thing??? :confused:

In the 3 years or so that I was active in UTA, I have always touched the big wheel :lol:

I wouldn't have even noticed this.

It's your own fucking fault for turning on the misleading fortstandard bullshit that doesn't show you external triggers.

Learn the fucking maps the hard way - this is Unreal Tournament, not some watered down, retard friendly UT meets NFL bullshit, tailor made for 14 year old American kids that love to scream "Fucking douchebag" over some piss-poor quality VoIP system.

Quit whining, pussies.
I think I'm in lvoe with you :O

nvm...I love all of the smart people here that saw that adc are just a bunch of dumb whinnig twats..thank you to all of u that are wise and know how to bypass boxes!!!:rofl:

Maz said:
twas brajan, the incredible pwn3r3r.
Crawl back to your hole cockface.

I didn't know this shit couse i was never using any crap like this. If you watch the movie again you will see that i'm trying to trigger this fucking switch few times touching it but still it was blocked by those boxes and no i wasn't in ADC 3,5 years ago.

dark_shadow said:
brajan..ur just dumb k thx..btw..making a movie of that just proves at what point u know how to play UT:rolleyes:
would you please shut your mouth, ignorant being.

Brajan might have screwed up a bit, but he is a respected person. You're just a flaming redneck. kkthnx

^Ice^ said:
if you can bypass it, it's not a bug. it's just a movable object.
It's like blocking the chain doors on Mazon , you can bypass it easily, but still it is preventing the attackers from winning the map. I could name more examples, but imo using boxes,doorbugs and whatsoever is an exploit and not allowed.

Imagine you find a successfull way of blocking the 2d assault entrance on Bridge totally. You can just put 3 people on the bridge, 3 people at the lower base (at generator switch) Done you won the map, you won't need tactics for 2d since they can't complete it.
It's bullshit saying "You can move the boxes aswell" As you've seen in Brian's movie he tried with 3 weapons, only the flak was succesfull , in those 10 seconds he tried, it was enough time for a defender to come up and easily kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.