Haggis Is A Closet Mandy!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Heh i was there when 'Atrax' was making this post , the sneaky bugger saw your replies tnega then tried to contact u on icq to arrange a 1v1, except the sod was gonna get me to play for him, i wouldn't have done such a honourless thing though..

.. honest ;)

Aye right then Mael!!!!
You were WELL up for playing! Sneaky GIT!
Cant trust anything ION!!!!!
:wanker: :gay:
:sofa:

hehe

kiddin!

Originally posted by Atrax robustus

Aye right then Mael!!!!
You were WELL up for playing! Sneaky GIT!
Cant trust anything ION!!!!!
:wanker: :gay:
:sofa:

hehe

kiddin!
Yeah yeah kiddin every1 says that at the end of there post that just said the trueth but is scared of the ppl he said it about.

Lawless the guy your qouting is a very good m8 of mine in real life and he was only having a laugh.

Don't u look like an idiot now..

I don't think so..he's still got a point people DO do that all the time and it's :gay: Just cos you're this guy's special 'friend' don't change that.

Hey! Just kidding! :D

And Haggis IS a mandy ffs

Originally posted by Hector

I don't think so..he's still got a point people DO do that all the time and it's :gay: Just cos you're this guy's special 'friend' don't change that.

special ?

Atrax ain't retarded he just acts like it :P

Originally posted by Lawless

Yeah yeah kiddin every1 says that at the end of there post that just said the trueth but is scared of the ppl he said it about.

Youd be scared of Mael too if you seen him swing his bell end around on a steamin night out!
:rofl:

Originally posted by Hector

hehe! :D

Haggis had me trooping round the streets at 1am this morning looking for steaming birds! At least we all know his tactics now! hehe
kidding (oh I must be scared of Haggis too Lawless!?!? :rolleyes: )

And yes he IS a closet Mandy! lol

Last edited:
special ?

Atrax ain't retarded he just acts like it :P

Flibble, drool flop dingbats!

:drool:

*starts licking the wallpaper*

mmmmmmmmm paint flavour, makes a change from the rubber wallpaper Im used to!
:lol:

Originally posted by Haggis
Who is this Atrax cunt................fatty just ban him.:ban: :fingers:

[1] He;s your gay mate's gay mate you gayboy
[2] When was I embued with admin powers?!!

Otherwise I concur. Atrax- you're banned. And Mael. And Lawless and me. And you.

Lawless the guy your qouting is a very good m8 of mine in real life and he was only having a laugh.

Don't u look like an idiot now..
Nope i dont look like a idiot now and i dont care if he is good or not. And if u say he can own me so ok he ownz me €10.000,-.:P
Pls to be depossed on the fallowing Bank number 55 74 28 859:D

Whats with the 'owning' crap?
You obviously don't know me at all, i don't feel the need to talk trash on forums or in-game. Was all just friendly banter here before u decided to make some sort of point??

calm down, calm down:argue:

ffs, when did any SaW thread ever turn nasty before?

fs, youd never catch me arguing or making issues with anyone...ever.
full stop.

but if theres gonna have to be arse kicking then pick on someone your own size, Lawman, you take on my dog.
Mael, i've seen your coat (the long black one) and its much too wee :)

oh and Atrax?
Atrax!
Atrax!

ffs someone turn his hearing aid on.