Haggis Is A Closet Mandy!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Tnega
Dont get too excited guys.
Seems like Haggs hasnt given us his size.
And this Atrax guy is a 'm8', of his.:)

I thought we were all trannies and weren't in the closet at all. Only reason I joined.

Tnega bud...soz to spoil yre posts but he is my mate.....a total cunt tho...but my mate none the less.

Ok im off to get pissed again (ffs WHAT A NIGHT ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!) in edin. and if i see carrot boy ill buy him a pint.

Heh i was there when 'Atrax' was making this post , the sneaky bugger saw your replies tnega then tried to contact u on icq to arrange a 1v1, except the sod was gonna get me to play for him, i wouldn't have done such a honourless thing though..

.. honest ;)

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Heh i was there when 'Atrax' was making this post , the sneaky bugger saw your replies tnega then tried to contact u on icq to arrange a 1v1, except the sod was gonna get me to play for him, i wouldn't have done such a honourless thing though..

It would be a chance thing for you both then eh?;)

.. honest ;)