guess who

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
11004.jpg

aye thats right tis me with some groo news, NEW GROO mini series, why am i posting this here ? well at least one of you likes groo ;)

where can get these new groo from ?

easy just clicky the link

expect more Groo(some) spam soon, oh yeah i know its a bad pun but think i care muhahahahahaha

("Mulching" es un proceso de ferilization que emplea ciertos materiales organicos en decomposicion-- incluyendo pero no linitando sedimentos de origen animal-- recubrir una area en la cual se desea vegatacionn. El proceso enriqueze la tierra estimulando el desarrollo vegetal minetras wue al mismo tiempo prevee la erosion y disminuye la evaporacion de humedad en el terreno)

:thumb: coooooooooooooooooooooool :bounce:
Groo OWNZ ALL!
Apart from Dirty Pair, Dirty Pair rocks more, but Groo is coooooooooooooooooooooool :D

Just been looking for some DP stuff to add at here, but it has all been re-released and "remastered" to be shit now :bawling: I will find some older stuff ......

Or a pedestrian...... :D

For Dirty Pair, everything up to "Fatal But Not Serious" was good, then they started "remastering" and coming out with stuff that wasnt really good at all .....

http://www.geocities.com/~nozmo/comix2.html

These are the Lovely Angels, also know as the Dirty Pair, who go through life with the attitude that there is no problem so large that it cannot be solved by young girls in very small bikinis carrying very large guns :D

trip down memory lane, my old ezboard sig :D

When Groo was but a child,
He was altogether wild,
With a thirst for battle said to be uncanny.
And when he was but a boy,
Someone gave him a toy,
A play knife with which he promptly killed his nanny.
Though the act was accidental,
It was somewhat monumental,
For the lad had just selected his career.
In the years ahead, he'd wonder,
Over here and over yonder,
And he'd slay whatever people happened near.
Now, it's not much of a living,
Folks can be so unforgiving,
When you've killed their friends and loved ones by the hords.
A barbarian gets lonely,
When he's by his one and only,
But he's not alone when he is with his swords

aj2.gif

gotta love the Groo poems :D

Ajax, what is your avatar now? I think it looks like what a Pak Protector would be, if anyone has read Larry Niven stuff.

Originally posted by Mughi
Ajax, what is your avatar now? I think it looks like what a Pak Protector would be, if anyone has read Larry Niven stuff.

:D you are once again correct it indeed a PAK glad to see we share good taste in books as well :D got the pic off the Pak homepage. It was the love of the ringworld books that lead me to the Pak and now I am one (full deatails in the irc hall of fame on suym forum) new ringworld book coming out this year btw in case you didnt know :D

Cooooooooooooool :D I didnt know about the new Ringworld book either ... I enjoyed Tales of Known Space too, well entertaining read. Didnt know about the Pak homepage, gonna go look that up :thumb:

No you are the Freaks Pak are the true ancestors of human kind, humans are the mutation.

Now here come those men in white coats again.......