Guess the video-game caption

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

People moaned about the first one and its expansion, but although it was tricky it was never impossible. It's like unravelling a giant knot, but so engrossing. The second one wasn't as tough but still fun. Couldn't get into the third one because you couldn't change the screen resolution above 800x600 :P

New cap soon.

19 - Cyborg
13 - Promax
8 - Temper
7 - Axl_Rose, Samy, Useless
5 - Fury, kR4Zy|v4N
4 - pogogo
3 - eRt, html, Maxiz!
2 - /\/uts, Ulv, seas
1 - Insp!re, Prometheus, teks, PhoBoss, sneez, Black Ninja

It could not be, although Mass Effect 3 was equally as wrong.

Some hints, cos I know this is an old game. Featured on the Amstrad CPC computers, involved a male protagonist walkking and jetpacking around. I used to play this a lot when I was a kid because it was one of only 7 games we had for the Amstrad. And we had a green screen which made things even worse :(

Tubaruba

19 - Cyborg
13 - Promax
8 - Temper, Samy
7 - Axl_Rose, Useless
5 - Fury, kR4Zy|v4N
4 - pogogo
3 - eRt, html, Maxiz!
2 - /\/uts, Ulv, seas
1 - Insp!re, Prometheus, teks, PhoBoss, sneez, Black Ninja

i always have a game in my mind when i am guessing right which was awesome but i cant remember the gamename.
had tons of games (about 1000 minigames from Korea on a disk, sad that the disk is in disneyland.)

so i show another game.

i saw that game on the television in germany.

F0GS4.jpg

Well, give me some time!!! need to watch tv 24 hours to wait that they show the game again and then i need to be fast to make a photo with my handy.

nah j/K

new cap comming soon