Guardia]|[ back in development

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Neo Ai

Jun 21, 2001
UK
Exams are near over so Guardia]|[ is back in develpment. Any input/ideas etc. here or contact me.

Check back here for more info, screenies and later betas.

Cheers,
Neo

:drummer: :guitar: [image]http://utassault.monsterkill.net/images/smilies/dance.gif[/image]

Guardia]|[ is fucking shit same as Overlord]|[ Mazon][ Rook][ and all the shite the same author made, fucking on overlord]|[ the guy took the brush from lava cave on lava fort and turn that into the end objective ffs!

7 said:
Guardia]|[ is fucking shit same as Overlord]|[ Mazon][ Rook][ and all the shite the same author made, fucking on overlord]|[ the guy took the brush from lava cave on lava fort and turn that into the end objective ffs!

yeah these were crap maps.
however this Guardia 3 was kind of a project by glad/neo who gathered suggestions of league players to help making the map.

I had made a plan of how i thought guardia would be a lot more balanced. among other things i considered a double bridge, like at the end of Golgo.

maybe one day im gonna work on a guardia3 because eno disappeared.

Ever seen GuardiaBW, RookBW, MazonBW, etc ? Lol, thats funny, all textures replaced with black & white textures... black&white maps are funny tho :P

sobo said:
yeah these were crap maps.
however this Guardia 3 was kind of a project by glad/neo who gathered suggestions of league players to help making the map.

I had made a plan of how i thought guardia would be a lot more balanced. among other things i considered a double bridge, like at the end of Golgo.

maybe one day im gonna work on a guardia3 because eno disappeared.
m8 this guardia 3 got 2 bridges only its fucked coz no new spawnpoints

Destroy said:
m8 this guardia 3 got 2 bridges only its fucked coz no new spawnpoints
youre mistaken afaik. this guardia3 has got 2 bridge indeed though one is later on, i would make a second bridge next to the first bridge (so only two bridge next to each other you could both use at the same time.)
the map wouldnt be longer. increasing size like in these versions of maps would definately take the spirit from them, and it those. theyre no longer the same maps.

the map is shit because of spam but spam isnt reduced if you increase the length of the path (with less spawn points even !!!) but if one changes the hot spots (door+bridge)

in guardia AL the bridge remained completely unchanged virtually and the door was taken away, however the first passage became a lot narrower as boxes were put in.