greetings from portugal

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeeeeawwwww

the place looks like it was made for LAN hosting bibi!
did you took those chairs from TU or what?

I'm looking fw for the next one, and it's a pitty im missing in those pics...

I propose one in Feb-March in Den Bosch and one in Summertime here in portugal...pics arriving soon.

Omen and Bibi still finnishing Master's in TUdelft?
Don't let Mr. Hajian intimidate you in Antennas course... Let's say hes carismatic but cool...

Or it can be in Uterecht (Macho's house :P). I remember (barely) some nights I've spent eating sume smelly cake and some delicious mushroom pasta. The deep canal that passes in the city center seemed like grand canyon...

I want to go back to LAS PALMAS too... the largest meeting of starving-blondes-king sized-b00bs-your place or mine-half-naked-omg in the universe...

NL were definilty gr8 days. I must go back.

lmao look @ all the faces !!!( D-a, macho, shad )
Im owning !!!! bwawhahaah

Attachments

• 21%20Give%20em%20a%20PC%20with%20UT%20and%20you%20dont%20hea.jpg
    21%20Give%20em%20a%20PC%20with%20UT%20and%20you%20dont%20hea.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Next morning, still playing......!!
Hehe....

Attachments

• 23%20After%20one%20night%20of%20UT%20they%20still%20like%20i.jpg
    23%20After%20one%20night%20of%20UT%20they%20still%20like%20i.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 36
omfg lan party's owns :D
dunno when pp wanna give lan party., but whe have also a nice new sweet big home.
so np problem @ our place :D

your place is a tad bigger :D
and when is not the big issue, finding a date on which ppl are able to make it is the problem

Timbuktu said:
yeeeeawwwww

I want to go back to LAS PALMAS too... the largest meeting of starving-blondes-king sized-b00bs-your place or mine-half-naked-omg in the universe...

NL were definilty gr8 days. I must go back.

soooooo where did you say the las palmas was again? :D

yeah nice host , too bad some C0's had a wussy tummy and couldnt eat the exotic food we ordered :P
btw i was standing on the balcony a lot aswell :)