google.com

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ROFL Mez, on page 1 of yours the last one
"Church of Mez announces Spankings" :lol: :lol:

W00000000000000000t

Take it:

In order to optimise previous improved performance results and to maintain quasi-stationary conditions, deep pellet injection has been studied in FTU Tokamak (a=0.3m, R=0.93m). At 7.2 T, 0.8 MA, an improved transport regime was established with the first pellet, prolonged by a second one which raised the central density up to 6\times10^20 m^-3. The improved phase lasted about 3\tau_E (\approx90ms) and was characterised by sawtooth stabilisation, long central density decay time and neo-classical ion diffusivity. Five pellets were injected at 8T, 1.2 MA, at 100 ms interval, which raised the density up to 85% of the Greenwald limit with T_e=T_i \approx 2 keV. A neutron yield up to 1.5\times 10^13n/s, compatible with neo-classical ion losses lasting more than 150 ms. A particle pinch effect was observed in the post-pellet phase. In the last part of the campaign, the plasma current has been raised up to 1.6 MA at 8 T (q_\psi=2.5) but pellet penetration has not yet been optimised. In these high density regimes, ions and electrons are perfectly coupled as it must be in a burning plasma experiment

Oh My God !

Ok I search for Clan ai stiffler

Result 1: Clan exchange
Result 2: Utassault.net forum
Result 3: Clan ION
Result 4: Clan ION
Result 5: Clan Ai website ?????

wtf ???

Tim