Good Luck Mc....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Suicidal

Here to inspire...
Jun 25, 2001
Tower of Babel
Sad to see you go, you have been a very influential player to everyone and a good mate to most. You will be missed.

Things will be hard, a new country, a new life. I hope everything works out well for you and you have a good future.

All the best.

PS. Your ICQ will still work perfectly well, even if you are on a 56k so you have no excuse not to keep in touch. :]

:wave:

Thx for ure kind words m8, ill keep in touch for sure, apparently my dads been searching a new place because im coming and i made sure i asked him to get one with a internet connection :).

Will miss u 2 mate.

:(

:bawling:
bye mate :wave:
Gl in the future

"What a beautiful world this will be, what a glorious time to be free" - Donald Fagen with I.G.Y

who knows m8, ur ping might be better lol

I'm sure ull be back gaming in no time, u'll find away regardless (always do) its in ur blood fs :D

*I cry when angels deserve to die* :rolleyes:
Gl M8 ,, But I guess I'll cu around very soon :P

Good Luck Mc
im shure you will put in an apperance for UT2003 tho
;)

have fun while yer away, i hear theres plenty of rich chicks out there to teach you the ways of the force ;)

:( :( :( :(
omg cant wait till september :)
will miss tha 2v2's with u and kon...
anyways, i'll hope u have lots of phun in sa
gl m8 ;)

btw is tw33n going with ya? hope not :cool:

i m gay (just in case u didn t already know about it)

Last edited by a moderator: