*Good Game*

• Thread starter UT Lord Lightning
  • Start date
  • Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

U

UT Lord Lightning

I would like to thank the o mighty brothers of destruction for playing a good match today November 5th in the year 2000 at 18:00 GMT verus the Lords on Unreal Tournament.
Thank You,
UT Lord"Lightning"

P.S. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well thank you for the match

But next time I will make sure the sorcerer are killed before he can finish his spell upon us. it were a dirty trick you pulled there.

Damn close game, unfortunatly you had the luck.

Re: Well thank you for the match

Yes we were lucky, very lucky. We escaped from heading into the 3 sphere of the world :lol: and came out with a narrow victory. Remember we are Lords and we have magical powers. The socerer will never be killed.
HAHAHA
UT Lord"Lightning"

A student I see

I take you took the time to study the ancient scrolls of our fine library.

I am pleased to hear that

you seek wisdom, may you have luck in your persue of power, unfortunatly you had the ability to put a stop to our.

Thank You

Why thank you Equalisatium, may BOD and the Lords of Unreal Tournament live forever! :)
UT Lord"Lightning"

Re: Thank You

THX for the game UT Lord's
Next time we wil bring our Godess and she wil dispell all of your curses

hehe

Yes..you must behold the power of the mighty godess JULIA!
for she can cast great spells of evil!

UT Lord"Lightning"

(/me casting)
Varkalos. Hlivkie shorki,
pirjalis po nave,
I hrjukotali zeluki
Kak mumziki w nave.

Done.

Re: Hmm

*is sure that will assist us in search for glory *

wow Julia a translation might be needed here ;)

All right now me casting:lol:
Mi vozmem 4ut 4ut uykropa,sun tyda kasha4ju popu,dva podpizsdnika tela4ih ,bi4iy huy i tri soba4ih,torakanji lapki sikel staroy babki!Odin nosok,pizdi kysok,Snimay lozkoy penky,beysa golovy ob stenky! eheheh
Jul u now can translate
..btw i didnt understod what does jul says..just last words i understod.