Good game last night...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Thuringwethil

According to my demo of the map with Mr on defence:

1. About 1 min of excellent doorcamping from Mr.
2. Thur *twice* dodges past all 4 Mr members to knock out chains.
3. Thur smacks down Mr Lethal before he can kill Het_Kalf, then boosts Het_Kalf and covers him all the way to the end.
4. All Mr shots fail to hit Thur & Kalfje.
5. Bib win Rook.
6. Mr got owned on that map. :D

Period :)

Anyone wants that demo, feel free to ask.

Sjoerd, they're useless without you man! ;)

point 2 and 4 r interesting Mr fail to hit u, SAY NO MORE U CHEATING SLAPPER :moon:

1 more thing the only reason u beat us on rook is coz wen i was at the end GLENDA said " dont finish it ,kill the fookers " after 30 secs i said" BUT THERE SLIDEING LIKE FUCK I CANT HIT EM"to which glen said fuk it just finishish it ,there gonna win 1 map thro lag anyway :moon:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Snee
btw do you see the difference between the players their frags....

neo 54 and the rest 19/16

funny to hear all the time on TS.... Neo is dead, take it Neo fs... Neo is dead dont bother the rest lol :D

not forgettihg ur frags 1 or 2 ,ffs stop me if i`m confussing u :moon:

Originally posted by sKull

not forgettihg ur frags 1 or 2 ,ffs stop me if i`m confussing u :moon:

lol I only played 1 map... and I guess you have a bad memory then :)

but doesn't matter how much kills i had... i had fun :D

We didnt have fun at all unfortunately. It gets boring beating people 8 - 1 without having to try that hard.

I hope that when we play Dv8 and ATB it will be a different case.

Its not about winning ! Its about playing a fair and hard war.

Mr BooM

sounded like a fun match :D though BiB only got one map ? /me remember suym v mr and the two maps :P (cough 29secs mazon take it :p: )

Originally posted by Ghost

But ur 3rd?

go figure

If you read the post by my sis, I think she said "2nd in terms of win/loss record?" Greg u blind twat fs! :D

And when u gonna let someone other than u, glen, neo & greg play ramp? Glen says its boring winning 8-1 all the time. Well, its boring as fuck for those of us who never get a game fs! :nono:

Maybe my sis is right - ur too scared we might lose without neo & greg... :evil: I saw the demos and she was slapping u down enough glen / neo. And BOTH of u kept missing her at the chains fs! Just admit it - bib owned us on rook! :D

Last edited:
And when u gonna let someone other than u, glen, neo & greg play ramp?

that doesnt make any sence .
The team that pld vs BiB was made 10 min before the match and these people where the only ones online.

I cant pick you in the team if ya aint online fs :bounce:

dont forget Killar/Mael pld :D

even if he got booted when greg joined, I cant help it greg has a faster pc :wave:

ps: I didnt play vs BiB :rolleyes:

Last edited:
oi you cant flame you are a fucking admin ffs and a moderator what kind of example is that !!

usseless