Good game last night...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
Just a note to say I enjoyed last night's game. Great fun. All the better for the fact we actually managed to get a map, and were only missing the final objective for most others! :D

Oh, tell Neo his distance shooting is great, but he really needs to work on his close-combat aim. I was killing him far too often at close range! :)

I'll post the screenies of the maps where glen has the phat score of "0" once I've extracted them from the demos tonight :evil:

glen having a score of 0 aint new so dont bother!

and about Neo I dont know anything about that close combat stuff because I never come to close to him , smelly fucker!!!

TAKE A SHOWER NEO FFS

the only reason u won 1 map was caquse glen said he had it covered so we pushed forward so dont start getting all happy about it

glen ffs u muppet look what u started they think there good now :/

glen always says he has "it" coverd :rofl:

Then when the "thread" is cleared even if its done by someone else he says I GOT HIM , ITS CLEAR!!!
Fuck knows how many kills I had saying he killed him before switch or whatever :lol:

Glen ya poof

you played to much wc3 ffs

I think I saw you building towers in UT last night :moon:

:rofl:

killar just join faster you prick!:angel:

--------------------------------------
ICQ History Log For:
77617763 ^G^
Started on Thu Aug 29 18:03:39 2002
--------------------------------------

^G^ 29-8-200 17:58 was Skull m8

RâMpâGe>IO 29-8-200 17:59 f0 lol

:lol:

dont deny it MrBooM :p:

MrLame was playing cock btw
we should kick that twat, bah lamer

u ppl should know wen glens comp even starts up it automatically says " i`m in position" and " CONTROL POINT IS SECURE " :moon:

Originally posted by Ghost
the only reason u won 1 map was caquse glen said he had it covered so we pushed forward so dont start getting all happy about it

glen ffs u muppet look what u started they think there good now :/

According to my demo of the map with Mr on defence:

1. About 1 min of excellent doorcamping from Mr.
2. Thur *twice* dodges past all 4 Mr members to knock out chains.
3. Thur smacks down Mr Lethal before he can kill Het_Kalf, then boosts Het_Kalf and covers him all the way to the end.
4. All Mr shots fail to hit Thur & Kalfje.
5. Bib win Rook.
6. Mr got owned on that map. :D

Period :)

Anyone wants that demo, feel free to ask.

Sjoerd, they're useless without you man! ;)

It was very close.

Shot0157Small.jpg

wow so close

Shot0158Small.jpg

Mr BooM

Last edited:
btw do you see the difference between the players their frags....

neo 54 and the rest 19/16

funny to hear all the time on TS.... Neo is dead, take it Neo fs... Neo is dead dont bother the rest lol :D

Originally posted by UK_Warrior
lmao did glen camp the door ????

he swore blind he doesnt camp doors to me other day LMFAO :P

take it glenda

Does hiding in the far entrance corner, crouched down, with mouse sensitivity=1 on asthenosphere count? If so, yes he was :D

Originally posted by Snee
btw do you see the difference between the players their frags....

neo 54 and the rest 19/16

funny to hear all the time on TS.... Neo is dead, take it Neo fs... Neo is dead dont bother the rest lol :D

Aye, only neo was worth shooting at. glen was crap :D

let me let u into a secret snee shhh dont tell any 1 though
/me wispers to snee, it was dame's job to be out front and for us to stay at our posistions
hmm if i remember i got a dominating :)

just take it BOOM