GolgothaAL solo backjump...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
This is a demo of how to get to the top of Golgotha on your own (assuming someone has launched you up to the middle level at the backlaunch). I remember some thread about whether it was possible to do it, so I thougt I'd find out.

Remove the .zip from the filename and drop it in your UT system folder. If it doesn't work let me know :D

Attachments

• GolgothaAL.dem.zip
    181.9 KB · Views: 80
how do u remove the .zip? :s when I try to ''save as'' and save it ass ''all files *.*'' it still wants to be opened as a .zip :s

Save the file as .zip m8, then right click on the file on your hard drive and click rename. Then rename it to christimanoobinnit.dem :D

By the way, this is possible with just one alt click as well. I can get up with 16 or 18 health, but I haven't demoed it yet.

wouldn't it be the easiest and the fastest just to set a double hammerlaunch at the very start location and launch one over before the rest starts attacking?

easy as fuck, done it before many times, but if i want to go the full way i need a sheildbelt, while halfway i can do on a normal 100 health provided somone sets me a small launch @ beggining ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i got some avi's of siege challenge, golgo and any other shit u made up :lol:

will post as soon as i get adobe premiere, windows movie maker, and fkin virtual dub working properly :(

Ice said:
wouldn't it be the easiest and the fastest just to set a double hammerlaunch at the very start location and launch one over before the rest starts attacking?
yes

'wouldn't it be the easiest and the fastest just to set a double hammerlaunch at the very start location and launch one over before the rest starts attacking?'

Yeah but if you ever find yourself alone on that middle level with full health, at least you know you can get up if you try.