going

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jobue

May 31, 2002
Stockholm, Sweden
ok, it's come to this that i have to leave for awhile, :(

first because i will have no internet for a month or so starting the 23rd, but also because i need to concentrate more on other things atm, some things with the family etc, real life things. And i'm moving away with my brother for awhile, so i doubt i will be online much at all, but i will try to come online if i get a chanse

But i will be back no doubt about it :P, don't know when tho...

I'm really sorry to leave now :\ , and i hope u all will still be online when i get back, i think u will cuz i won't be away THAT long :D...but as i said, i might get a chanse to get online now and then so i'll cya then :p:

anywayz...i'm still online until wednesday :D ,well not now cuz i gotta eat :P

This means I will 0wn the clan, mwahahaha. FEAR ME! :evil:
*cough* uhm.. must have something in my throat, uhm.. I mean I will be the nicest clanleader ever :P

And now seriously, I will do my best to run this clan for a month.
Could you send me an email with certain passes and maybe a short txt which things I need to know? :) Thx!

Anyway, I hope you will be fine!

Till next month and,

Take care m8! :rub:

I knew this day would come :P
HF a lot of fun m8 and take care :kiss: :love: :p:
Hopefully i'll catch ya on ICQ/IRC before you leave
anywayz...i'm still online until wednesday :D
do the three letters ICQ say you something :rolleyes:
and you can phone me anytime or send voicemails

PS: i doubt there is a life outside the matrix

if u need any help im right here:p:
if i can be bothered to be on msn,icq,irc:D

Thats The Last One goon That Means The NmW Team Is All New Player non of the Original Team :( :o

:(
I Think Its Time To Call It A Day :(:(:(

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
:shake:

Last edited:
It Pisses me Of We Showed People What We Got and They Still Don’t want to Join Us :( C u BuDs Im Going To Get Hammer It Really Pisses me of :(:(:( Hope To Cach You Online Some Time M8ts ;)